Examples of Trend Scout projects:
showing a set of 20 new G9Girl t-shirt designs to 25 girls your age and getting them to fill out a survey about which they like
picking out a style of shorts that girls your age would most want to wear
reading a story and giving comments on what you like and don't like
finding out from 25 girls your age what style of watch is most popular
Are you a fashionista? Have you got a great sense of style? Do you know what the "next big thing" for girls your age is going to be? G9Girl is looking for girls around the country, ages 9-15, to be Trend Scouts!
Your duties as a Trend Scout will include:
To be a Trend Scout you must:
- reporting on current fashion trends at your school
- evaluating new G9Girl clothing and accessory designs
- conducting surveys to gather data on style and design preferences of girls your age
If you think you have what it takes to be a G9Girl Trend Scout, apply by filling out the form below. If we think you qualify, we'll contact you for a more extensive phone interview.
- be between the ages of 9 and 15
- love fashion
- have great communication skills
- have strong leadership abilities
- be extremely reliable, responsible, able to meet deadlines
- be unafraid to talk to your peers and gather opinions, even from girls you may not know well
- be enthusiastic about the G9Girl message!