446 Monterey Rd.
Great Barrington, MA 01230
(413) 528-4385 x-229
Bruce J. Bona, Executive Director
Theodore Gidarakos, Program Director
Maureen Pryjma, Clinical Director
Eagleton School is located in the southwestern corner of the Berkshire Hills in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, one of the most invigorating and scenic parts of Western Massachusetts.
To receive a complimentary Eagleton School Video, fill out this order form.
Directions to Eagleton
Eagleton is accessible by car from either the New York State Thruway (Route I-87) or Massachusetts Turnpike (Route I-90). The school is situated approximately 2 1/2 hours from New York City or Boston. It is located midpoint between Albany International Airport and Bradley Inter-national Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Trains and buses also serve the area.
MapQuest Directions to Eagleton.
From Albany, New York
(estimated travel time: 1 hour)
- From Albany, New York turn right onto SR-5
- Go onto US-9
- Turn left onto I90
- At I-90 Exit 10, bear right onto I-90 for 22.4 miles.
- At I-90 Exit B3, stay on I-90
- Enter Massachusetts
- At I-90 Exit 1,turn right onto SR-41. Go for 9.4 miles.
- Turn left on 7 N
- Turn right on 23 E
- Follow signs to Butternut Basin Ski Area
- Continue past the Butternut Basin Ski Area on 23 East for 0.5 miles.
- Eagleton is on both the left and right sides of route 23.
From Boston/Springfield, Massachusetts
(estimated travel time: 2.5 hours/1hour)
- Depart Boston on I-90 (Mass Pike Westbound)
- Take Exit 2 (Lee, Stockbridge)
- Follow signs to Stockbridge
- Take Route 7 S to Great Barrington
- Take 23 E following signs towards Butternut Basin Ski Area
- Eagleton is located 0.5 miles from Butternut Ski Basin